Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Little Things

Sometimes the best parts of life are those little things that we don’t always notice… Like the love of family, and friends. A warm meal, a place to sleep when you are tired and just the simple joy of the chance to live another day!


Had a very busy day at work but came home and had dinner with my family and then celebrated my sister’s junior ring…. My little sister isn’t so little. It is hard to believe that she will be a senior next year and then college and finding her place in this world. She also isn’t so little in fact she is much taller then I and a beauty beyond all beauties. I may complain about her but I love her more than anything. I am so excited tonight got to be about her. After all I go through with doctors, test and surgeries sometimes the sibs get left in the dark. Not tonight! Tonight Anne shined bright!


What a wonderful evening! Remember it doesn't have to be over the top to have meaning! The little things like being with family can be the best times.

No comments:

Post a Comment