Thursday, March 15, 2012

HEROS

Sometimes you just need to stop and thank God for for all the people that he has put in your life. I am not the person I was yesterday, but I am an ever changing person who loves LIFE and the people that have come into it! Thank you for all the lessons learned!

"You don't have to be a 'person of influence' to be influential. In fact, the most influential people in my life are probably not even aware of the things they've taught me." Thanks for teaching me so much without even trying!

        I just wanted to send a little note of thanks to all my heros and teachers! I want you all to know that I pray for you every day. I will never forget what you have done for me and for that I am grateful.
Without you I would not know compassion, empathy and love like I do now. You are truly an amazing and I am so very lucky to have had you in my life! I wish you greatness in all you do! And I look forward to the next time I see you again!
 Dr. Huddelston and I. This man operated on me 4+ times and because of his skill, compassion and love of children I have a better HEART!
 Dr. Sharkey and I. This woman was my cardio doc while I was at Children's and I didn't feel like just another paitent but a part of her family! I love this woman and what she has done for me!
 
Dr. Connors, Me, Dr. K and Dr. Mauney. I challenge these surgeons all the time and I even get mad and test them in other ways but they are always fighting for me and making sure that I am getting the best!
I cannot find my picture of Dr. Braverman but he really is the man behind all the love and support I get. He is my cardio doc a true Hero. He knows his stuff and stays informed and on top of Loeys-Dietz Syndrome information!
I really am so blessed to have all these people in my life.
I hope to have pictures of me and some of the wonderful nurses who work so hard to keep me happy and make sure that I am doing well! It is so nice to know that there love and support is always present. I am one lucky girl!
"If you knew me yesterday, please do not think that I am the same person that you are meeting today. I have experienced more of life, I have encountered new depths in those I love, I have suffered and prayed, and I am different."
These are just a few of the many HEROS in my life so stay tuned and you can meet some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment