Thursday, July 5, 2012

Love


On June 20 I had hernia surgery. It went really well but it was such a mess of a hernia that the doctor kind of had to make up the repair as he went. He did however have to put a JP drain and that was a little on the gross side and this past Monday July 2 it was removed! Also because of all the past surgeries and the constant nausea I have no fat on my body... in fact the doctor said I might be able to feel the repair until I gain some weight. He was right I can feel it... it's not awful just weird.

On June 21 I had a bronch that went well also! I had amazing visitors and was able to get some good rest. I came home on the 22nd and was back to work on the following Tuesday! What can I say I have to keep living and moving right along.

I try to not let surgery or being sick run my life... I have Loeys -Dietz Syndrome so I don't always know what is coming but I trust that I know my body well enough that if something is wrong I will get help I also have wonderful family, friends and doctors all of whom do anything and everything to keep me well and active. I also know that I cannot live in fear of what "might" happen. It is so much easier to live life and enjoy every moment I can.



Just some pictures of family and doctors that have changed my life for the better! Made me the "STRONG" woman I am today!

No comments:

Post a Comment