Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Do you Know

I was listening to my favorite music COUNTRY in the car today and heard the song "You Don't Know Her Like I Do"
Do you ever wonder who knows you maybe more than you know yourself? Or if you even know someone that well? Of course this song is about a break-up... but it got me to thinking about all my friends and family and all those who have spent endless hours and time taking care of me in my weakest most vulnerable moments. To know and feel that love is breathtaking. What an amazing feeling to know that you are loved and cared for by so many people.
                      A fun picture of some of my best friends!


So thank you to all my friends, family, and caregivers for loving me and KNOWING me... maybe even MORE then I KNOW myself! I am so lucky to have you and to know that I am never alone on this road of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment